The search for a new position in today’s market might prove daunting for some:
- Is my resume compelling? Does it represent me at my best? What does it say to hiring managers? To recruiters?
- Is searching the job boards worth the time?
- How do I transition from one career path to another?
- I’m presently employed. What’s the best use of the time I have available to job hunt?
- How do I make the best use of networking?
As recruiters and search coaches, we see hundreds of resumes and conduct dozens of interviews monthly. This experience gives us the inside track on what works (and doesn’t) in a job search. Call or write to us today for a no-cost discussion of how our services can be fashioned to meet your needs.